Donation FAQ »
- What are the methods can I use to donate to AAP online?
Ans: You can donate online through Internet banking (Indian banks only), National or International Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Are my donations eligible for tax deductions?
Ans: All donations except cash are eligible for tax deductions under section 80 GGB/GGC of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Who can donate to AAP?
Ans: Donor should be an Indian citizen either living in India or abroad (NRIs with Valid Indian passport).
- How do I know that my donation has been accepted?
Ans: Incase of online donation, the receipt are sent at the registered email id, after every successful transaction. However, for Cheque / DD / cash, the receipt are sent by post or hand delivery as the case may be.
- I have more questions on donations. How do I get more help?
Ans: You can e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at +91-8005085870.
- What payment gateways do you use?
Ans: For Domestic transactions, we have CCAvenue as the payment gateway.
- Do you store my credit card information?
Ans: No. The Peoples Movement of India servers do not store any credit/debit card related information with them.